Better than ever
By combining five of the world's leading location intelligence specialists, you will see an enhanced breadth and depth of capability we can offer you and your customers. As one global brand, you and your customers will benefit from the unparalleled data quality, technology, and user experience our unified solution delivers.
The best databolstered global data quality through continuous improvement
The best technologythe ultimate data cleansing capabilities and user experience
The best peoplecommitment to world class customer success built around you
As one we will be Loqate
We want to take this opportunity to thank all of our partners for their continued support. Although things are changing, you remain our highest priority and can expect an even greater capability, level of service and support.
Over 13,000 customers and partners trust Loqate for their location intelligence data, you'll be in good company
- What is happening to the api.everythingloction.com and saas.loqate.com endpoints?
- All current API endpoints served by Everything Location will continue to function as normal. We will be re-wiring our infrastructure to serve the underlying technology from a centrally managed network, but that won’t impact any of the active URLs.
- What is happening to the Everything Location website, including my cloud account?
- As we approach launch, we will be working with you to migrate your cloud account into the new Loqate interface. Do not worry, we will be communicating all migration steps to you in the weeks ahead. All API keys, account credit, and usage reporting will map over too, meaning customers will not lose any account management functionality. In fact, the new UI will provide more features, such as automated notification for low credit.
- Where will I find cloud documentation?
- By launch, all current Everything Location documentation will be moved into the new Loqate Support section for our Cloud product.
- What is happening to the Everything Location Auto-complete service?
- The new Loqate will use PCA Predict flagship product, Capture+. We will continue to serve the /complete and /capture endpoints.
- Can I just close my Everything Location account and create a new account on PCA Predict or on your new website?
- Yes, although if you have any existing cloud credit or API keys that you don’t want to lose, please let us know. PCA Predict and Everything Location will both become part of the new Loqate brand, therefore you will be asked to migrate at launch or you can create an account today with PCA Predict.
- Are your terms or SLAs changing?
- No, although it’s likely that we’ll be combining the existing Everything Location and PCA Predict license agreements. We’ll ensure any changes are clearly communicated.
- Will prices be changing?
- We are building a central price list to make our services accessible and easy to understand, so our standard pricing for self-service may be changing. If you are a Loqate partner or if your cloud account is account managed, then your current pricing won’t change. Please contact your channel manager for more information.
- Will my monthly subscription change?
- Ahead of the launch, we will contact each monthly subscriber directly to facilitate a smooth transition.